Thursday, December 31, 2009

Campaign Blog

This is our Campaign Blog for Eberron - Shardspace!

A Pathfinder RPG campaign set in the Eberron setting that has been expanded to include the entirety of the Sphere known to Spelljammers as Shardspace. A sphere off the beaten path of the flow, making it difficult to get to, but even more difficult to navigate once reached due to its unique nature. This makes traditional Spelljammers a rare occurence in Shardspace.

The players of this campaign are free to traverse the world of Eberron and Shardspace beyond if the inclination so strikes them. Starting level is 5th as we join the brave and hardy crew of a mysterious ancient ariship recently uncovered from Giant Age ruins lost in the jungles of Xen'drik.

Welcome to Shardspace!

1 comment:

Reliquary said...

Alright, I think I got all of the houserule materials up for the campaign. Including the Pathfinder updates for Eberron's Artificer class, Changeling, Goblinoids, Shifter, and Warforged. Not sure if we'll be seeing any Kalashtar or Half-Giants so I'll probably wait before working on updating those.